We will notify you as soon as the product is in stock in our warehouse! The orders will be placed in priority order and we do not guarantee that the price will remain the same.
2 Years Warranty
2 Years Warranty
Our expert engineers can assist you!
The super-popular portable piano—upgraded.
When quality counts but budget is a factor, the FP-30X is the sweet spot of Roland’s FP-X series. Balancing affordability with superior performance, this slim and stylish portable piano builds on the entry-level FP-10 with an enhanced sound engine, more powerful onboard speakers, and increased polyphony. Featuring Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology and the same expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard as the premium FP-60X, the FP-30X is the perfect home instrument for seasoned players. And with its easy-to-transport weight and Bluetooth connectivity for lessons and play-along audio, it’s an ideal choice for any pianist who wants to develop their skills or perform at small events.
Authentic acoustic touch and tone.
Forget the lightweight keyboards on typical mid-price portable pianos—with a single key strike on the PHA-4 Standard keyboard, you’ll instantly know the FP-30X stands above the rest. With 88 full-size keys, this piano allows for a complete range of expression as your technique and composition skills grow. And with hammer action, escapement, and ivory feel, you’ll enjoy the same touch beneath your fingers as a great acoustic instrument, right down to the subtle “click” feel as you depress a key. Behind the authentic feel and playability is Roland’s powerful SuperNATURAL sound engine, picking up all the nuances of experienced pianists and helping newer players develop more character and dynamics.
Impressive sound wherever you play.
The FP-30X’s powerful onboard stereo speakers deliver surprising power and character during performance, complementing the sound engine to further bring out the expression in your playing. And if you ever need more sound coverage, simply connect external powered speakers via the dedicated output jacks. For home practice, try the dedicated mode that adjusts the sound for optimum quality when the FP-30X is placed on a desktop, or connect headphones to the twin outputs for silent practice day or night, either solo or alongside your piano teacher.
The compact piano with big potential.
Portable meets professional in the FP-30X. With its amazingly compact footprint and very manageable weight, the instrument moves effortlessly between the most convenient and inspiring spots around your home, and is easily stored when not in use. The FP-30X also adapts as your technique develops, whether you place it on the KSC-70 stand for upright performance or bring added expression to your playing with the easily connected three-pedal KPD-70 unit or DP-10 damper pedal.
Play along with music tracks and learn faster with Bluetooth and USB.
The FP-30X keeps you focused on long-term learning with advanced connectivity. Use Bluetooth audio and your iOS or Android device to stream music through the piano speakers or headphones, play along with favorite artists, and sharpen up your skills by following online piano lessons. Take things further and use Bluetooth MIDI to connect to music composition apps like Roland’s Zenbeats or Apple’s GarageBand. And for a regimen that stays fresh, hook up to Roland’s Piano Every Day app to automatically record and playback your daily practice activities using the piano tone of your choice. The FP-30X even features USB audio/MIDI connectivity, allowing you to interface with computers and record tracks in professional music production software.
Piano Sound: Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano
Max. Polyphony: 256
Tones: Piano: 12 tones,E.Piano: 20 tones, Other: 24 tones
- Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Rated Power Output: 11 W x 2
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland)
- Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland): Piano Every Day, Piano Designer, *Support for the app may be terminated without prior notice.
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB flash drive)
- Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1 part, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Internal Songs: 30 Songs
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 5 types, fixed touch
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance, Only for organ tones: Rotary Speaker Effect
- Piano Designer (Settings can be changed only through the app.): Lid, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character, Temperament Temperament Key
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Volume/Tone)
- Transpose (Keyboard: in semitones)
- Split (split point adjustable)
- Twin Piano
- Tone Demo
- Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function
- Speaker Auto Mute
- Speaker switch
- Auto Off
- Connectors: DC In jack, Pedal1 (Damper) jacks (capable of continuous detection when optional pedal connected), Pedal2 (Damper, Sostenuto, Soft) jacks (capable when dedicated pedal board connected), Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, USB Computer port: USB B type (supports USB MIDI/AUDIO), USB Memory port: USB A type, Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 16W (When using the included AC adaptor)
- *Approximate power consumption when playing the piano at medium volume: 4W
- Power consumption when sound has not been played after power-on: 3W
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Music rest
- Pedal switch (DP-2)
Option (Sold Separately)
- Dedicated stand: KSC-70
- Dedicated pedal board: KPD-70
- Keyboard stand: KS-10Z, KS-12, KS-20X
- Damper pedal: DP series
- Carrying Bag: CB-88RL, CB-76RL, CB-B88V2, SC-G76W3
Size & Weight
- Dimensions: Detached music rest: 1,300 (W) x 284 (D) x 151 (H) mm, 51-3/16 (W) x 11-3/16 (D) x 6 (H) inches
- FP-30X with KSC-70 and music rest and dedicated stand:1,300 (W) x 344 (D) x 931 (H) mm, 51-3/16 (W) x 13-9/16 (D) x 36-11/16 (H) inches
- Weight:14.8 kg, 32 lbs 11 oz (FP-30X with music rest), 23.0 kg, 50 lbs 12 oz (FP-30X with KSC-70, KPD-70, and music rest)
Write your Review
How would you rate this product?