We will notify you as soon as the product is in stock in our warehouse! The orders will be placed in priority order and we do not guarantee that the price will remain the same.
2 Years Warranty
2 Years Warranty
VAT included and Free Shipping
Our expert engineers can assist you!
The MK-012 is a compact, high quality capacitor microphone with interchangeable capsules to provide a choice of cardioid, hypercardioid or omni-directional polar patterns. The wide, flat response ensures that all sounds are captured with a high degree of accuracy.
A -10 dB pad is included for use in high SPL environments, a low-cut pad is optionally available. The capsules, which screw onto the microphone body, utilise a precision, integral connection system to ensure reliable electrical contact.
The MK-012 is suitable for use in any situation where an accurate sound is required, the small size of the system makes it ideal for use in broadcast, sound for picture, installation, sound reinforcement and theatre situations as well as the recording studio.
In pairs, the MK-012s are perfectly suited for coincident and spaced stereo miking techniques, and also overhead useage in live and studio situations.
- Mic type: Small diaphragm condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Omnidirectional
- Freq. Response: 20-20000Hz
- Phantom voltage required: 48 +- 2V
- Full impedance, module: less than 300 ohms
- Weighted SPL (ref. DIN 45412): 18 dBA
- Maximum SPL in 250-8000Hz range, (less than 0.5% THD): 130 db
- Free field sensitivity at 1KHz: <10 mV/Pa
- Free field sensitivity roll off from 40Hz to 20KHz should not exceed: +- 3 db
- Weight with 3 capsules and pad: 200 gr
- Length, mm: 128
- Max diameter/width, mm: 23
- Accessories included: Mic holder
The difference in free field sensitivity between 0° and 90° should be as follows:
For omnidirectional capsule:
- in 40-1000 Hz range: no more than 2 db
- in 1-5 KHz range: no more than 4 db
- in 5-8 KHz range: no more than 8 db
For cardioid capsule:
- in 250-8000 Hz range: no less than 4 db
For hypercardioid capsule:
- in 250-5000 Hz range: no less than 8 db
- Average sensitivity difference between O° and 180° for cardioid capsule in 63-12500 Hz range: 16 db
Inclubed in delivery:
1 x microphon body (preamp)
- 1 x cardioid capsule
- 1 x hypercardioid capsule
- 1 x omni-directional capsule
- 1 x -10dB pad
- 1 x mic holder
- 1 x wooden box
Write your Review
How would you rate this product?