The Control 23-1 is a two-way 3" speaker with rich sonic character, wide coverage, consistent dispersion, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors.
This makes Control 23-1 an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top quality compact indoor/outdoor foreground/background music (and/or paging) speaker is required.
- 3” woofer with woven fiberglass cone
- 1/2” PEI diaphragm tweeter with fluid cooling
- Contemporary, high-design appearance
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware*, plus available U-bracket
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers
- Wide 100° x 100° coverage
- 50 Watt power handling (100 Watt program) in direct 8Ω setting, plus built-in 15 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap transformer.
- High fidelity sound character with broad frequency response of 70 Hz – 20 kHz.
- Type: Frequency Range (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 95 Hz - 19 kHz
- Power Rating: 100W Continuous Program (2 hrs)
- 50 W (200W peak), Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs) : Aluminium/Synthetic Resin
- 40 W (160W peak) Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs): 27dB (1kHz)
- Maximum Input Voltage: 17.2 V RMS (2 hrs), 34.4 V peak
- Maximum SPL: 103 dB ave. Continuous Pink Noise (109 dB peak)
- Sensitivity: 86 dB, 1W/1m (ave. 100 Hz – 10 kHz)
- Coverage Angle: 100° x 100°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 5.8 (averaged 1kHz – 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.2 dB (averaged 1kHz – 16kHz)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms (THRU setting)
- Crossover Type: 2nd order low-pass, 2nd order high-pass
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 15W, 7.5W, 3.7W, 1.8W
- 100V: 15W, 7.5W, 3.7W : 25µH (1kHz)
- Insertion Loss <0.43 dB at any tap setting: 12Ω
- Thru Setting: 8Ω nominal: 35×10-6cm/dyne
- Recommended Protective: 9×10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)
- High-Pass: 70 Hz high-pass (24 dB/oct) (for 8Ω operation and for all 70V/100V taps settings).
- Low Frequency Driver: 76 mm (3.0 in), woven-fiberglass cone with pure butyl rubber surround with Weather-Edge frame protection, high-temp Kapton™ voice coil former, high-temp voice coil wire, optimized cone geometry, linear suspension spider, and FEA optimized motor structure.