We will notify you as soon as the product is in stock in our warehouse! The orders will be placed in priority order and we do not guarantee that the price will remain the same.
2 Years Warranty
Two-Channel Revolution.The STR Power Amplifier is the beating heart of a world-class 2-channel sound system. It delivers massive power generation, with audiophile-quality output in a smartly designed component.Designed, engineered, and Crafted in Canada, the STR Power Amplifier delivers 400 Watts/ch...more
2 Years Warranty
VAT included and Free Shipping
Our expert engineers can assist you!
The STR Power Amplifier is the beating heart of a world-class 2-channel sound system. It delivers massive power generation, with audiophile-quality output in a smartly designed component.
Designed, engineered, and Crafted in Canada, the STR Power Amplifier delivers 400 Watts/channel into 8 ohms with both channels driven, a massive 600 Watts/channel into 4 ohms (both channels driven) and 800W in 2 ohms, for true no-holds-barred performance.
Inside, the STR Power Amplifier uses two colossal transformers and multiple high-current output devices so the most subtle details and dynamic peaks are handled equally well. Outside, its beautifully designed cosmetics, including a 7-inch graphic control display and secure, highly conductive audiophile connectors provide a perfect match to the STR Preamplifier.
Advanced Load Monitoring™ Technology
Exclusive ALM™ technology monitors internal temperature, current and voltage to ensure safe and uninterrupted long-term operation. ALM is not in the signal path, so it never gets in the way. Instead, ALM engages instantly, but only in the most extreme circumstances, to protect your amplifier and speakers from damage, while lowering the chance of a line fuse blowing during an over-current condition. The front panel display confirms status at all times.
Massive Toroidal Power Supplies
The STR Power Amplifier delivers incredible dynamics thanks to a massive, conservatively rated (and “audiophile approved”) power supply, designed with high rail voltages. The advanced-generation toroidal power transformers minimize stray magnetic field radiation and ensure ultra-quiet performance. The resulting power is pure, clean, low-noise; capable of effortlessly and instantly reproducing the full dynamics of even the most complex audio recordings.
Hand-Built Quality Components
Anthem STR Power Amplifiers are designed, engineered, and Crafted in Canada. From the idea stage to the final manufacturing specs, we have complete control over the whole intricate process. We take pride in this personal attention to detail, and use only the highest quality components, many designed and engineered in-house, in each new STR Power Amplifier we hand-build for your enjoyment.
Audiophile Binding Posts
Big power demands big connections, and our custom-designed oversized five-way binding posts give you the flexibility you need for even large-gauge bare-wire connections. Insulated, non-conductive, color-coded jackets make easy, fast, and solid connections with no interference or ghosting.
Performance That’s Rock Solid
Anthem amplifiers go where other amplifiers fear to tread, with a well-earned reputation for being incredibly stable under difficult, low-impedance speaker loads. Short path design and redundant systems (with Advanced Load Monitoring and other exclusive protective technologies) ensure that peaks are surmounted effortlessly, guaranteeing a long life of high performance.
- Impedance 8Ω 4Ω 2Ω
- Power Output (per channel) (Continuous, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, <1% THD) 400 W 600 W 800 W*
- * Maximum 3 seconds due to high current draw.
- THD (400 W) 0.0007% (1 kHz), 0.004% (20 kHz)
- IMD (300 W)
- ITU-R (19 kHz + 20 kHz) 0.0006%
- SMPTE (60 Hz + 7 kHz) 0.0016%
- SNR (IEC-A, ref. 400 W) 121 dB
- Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz) ± 0.1 dB
- Power Bandwidth (-3 dB at 400 W into 8 ohms) 91 kHz
- Slew Rate 30 V/μs
- Damping Factor (20 Hz - 1 kHz) 360
- Channel Separation 101 dB (100 Hz), 98 dB (10 kHz)
- Input Impedance 10kΩ (RCA), 15kΩ (XLR)
- Input Sensitivity (for 400W into 8Ω) 2.1 Vrms
- Voltage Gain 29 dB
- 120 V version:In countries where the line voltage is 120 V, this product operates from a single phase AC power source that supplies between 108 V and 132 V at a frequency of 60 Hz.
- 220-240 V version: In countries where the line voltage is 220, 230, or 240 V, this product operates from a single phase AC power source that supplies between 198 V and 264 V at a frequency of 50 Hz.
- Standby 310 mW
- Idle 65 W
- Typical Playback Levels 150 W - 300 W
- High Playback Levels 600 W - 1100 W
- Height 6-3/4” (17.2 cm)
- Width 17” (43.2 cm)
- Depth (not including power cord) 18-1/2” (47 cm)
- Weight (unpacked) 60 lb (27.3 kg)
Write your Review
How would you rate this product?