We will notify you as soon as the product is in stock in our warehouse! The orders will be placed in priority order and we do not guarantee that the price will remain the same.
Created to deliver the ultimate in low-frequency definition, the 12 inch, 400W Class D 7370A is the largest Smart subwoofer in the proven Genelec 7000 Series, representing a blend of engineering expertise and Smart design.
At the core of the 7370A’s remarkable performance is Genelec’s Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology, delivering a low cut-off and pristine bass reproduction. Equally, the integration of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™) technology delivers ultimate control; Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) 2.0 software offers fine adjustments of up to 30 individual Smart monitors and subwoofers, while AutoCal™ compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment.
Also supported is a distributed bass management architecture – a cost-effective solution for multi-channel audio, it offers 7.1 channel analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters.
Created to serve in the most demanding applications, from recording rooms to broadcast suites and outside broadcast vehicles, the 7370A is the low frequency monitoring tool professionals trust.
- Powered: Yes
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Driver Type: Cone, magnetically shielded driver
- Total Power: 400W Class D
- Frequency Range: 19Hz-150Hz (LFE channel), 19Hz-100Hz (main channel)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 113 dB SPL
- Input Types: 7 x XLR, 1 x XLR (LFE), 1 x XLR (Link in), 1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 1 x 1/4" (bypass switch connector)
- Output Types: 7 x XLR, 1 x XLR (LFE), 1 x XLR (Link in), 1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 2 x RJ45 (CAT5 GLM network)
- Height: 62.5
- Depth: 49.6
- Weight: 48.0
Write your Review
How would you rate this product?