We will notify you as soon as the product is in stock in our warehouse! The orders will be placed in priority order and we do not guarantee that the price will remain the same.
2 Years Warranty
2 Years Warranty
VAT included and Free Shipping
Our expert engineers can assist you!
Professional Loudspeaker For Low Frequencies
The Alpha 80 Evo design leverages cutting-edge materials and engineering to advance the state of the art in studio monitoring. This compact active 2-way monitor employs a 1-inch aluminum tweeter and an 8-inch woofer with a Slatefiber cone developed and handcrafted in Focal’s Saint-Étienne, France-based facility. Powered by 115 watts of optimized Class D bi-amplification and engineered to deliver flat tonal balance and outstanding dynamic range, the Alpha 80 Evo is designed from the ground up for improved performance over previous-generation Alpha monitors. The Focal Alpha 80 Evo is a versatile, robust speaker system that will complement your modern production environment and provide the honest, accurate monitoring you need to produce world-class results.
Unerring accuracy, outstanding performance
At the heart of the Alpha 80 Evo is the new Slatefiber LF driver. The singular characteristics of the Slatefiber material used for the cone have dramatically improved the low-frequency extension, dynamic range, and sheer impact of the Alpha 80 Evo as compared with its Alpha series predecessor.
In addition, the 1-inch aluminum inverted dome tweeter has been updated to convey the most minute nuances in playback material with pinpoint precision — without a hint of harshness or the listening fatigue associated with many high-definition tweeter designs.
Alpha 80 Evo is characterised by excellent dynamics, an impressively neutral tonal balance and multiple features (inserts for wall mounting, automatic disengageable stand-by, etc.).
You can trust Focal monitors
With their extended frequency response and precise imaging, Focal’s Alpha 80 Evo 2-way active studio monitor is engineered to reproduce your audio signal with unerring accuracy. But beyond its impressive performance, this monitor is designed for flexible, seamless integration into you studio.
The Alpha 80 Evo features rear-panel HF/LF shelving to optimize the system for any acoustic environment; in addition to balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs, it offers the energy-saving convenience of Focal’s automatic standby mode, which cuts power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
The Alpha Evo monitors are made from a 5/8” (15mm)-thick MDF enclosure and incorporates internal braces to ensure the enclosure's high rigidity, even at the highest levels of sound pressure.
Neutrality across the full sound spectrum
- Excellent dynamics for a very low distortion
- 8” (21cm) Slatefiber cone woofer
- Large laminar vent
- Identical tonal balance at both low and high volume
- Connect up to 3 audio sources
- Inserts for wall and ceiling fastening
- Automatic disengageable stand-by
- Protection grilles included
Type Alpha: 80 Evo Monitoring
- Frequency response: (+/- 3dB) 38Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum SPL :106dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Inputs Connectors: TRS: symmetrical 10kOhms, XLR: symmetrical 10kOhms RCA: asymmetrical 10kOhms with compensated sensitivity
- Medium and low frequency amplifier: 80W
- High frequency amplifier: 35W
- Automatic stand-by mode: After around 15 minutes of no use By signal detection >6mV
- Power supply: 100 - 240V~ (T2AL fuse/250V)
- Connection: IEC socket and detachable power cable
- Sensitivity: Adjustable, 0 or +6dB
- Level midrange/bass (0 - 250Hz): Adjustable, +/-6dB
- Treble level (4.5 - 35kHz): Adjustable, +/-3dB
- Power on/off: On/off switch on the rear panel
- Stand-by consumption: <0.5W
- Views and controls On and off LED - Stand-by LED
- Woofer: 8" (20cm), Slatefiber cone
- Tweeter: 25mm (1") with aluminium inverted dome
- Construction 0.6" (15mm) MDF
- Finish Black vinyl and paint
- Dimensions with 4 rubber feet (HxWxD) 15.35x11.65x13" (390x296x330mm)
- Weight: 21.6lbs (9.8kg)
Write your Review
How would you rate this product?