The E115 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 15-inch, 500W, die cast aluminum frame woofer with a 3.5-inch voice coil. It is intended for use when high-power and authoritative low-end are needed from a full-range loudspeaker. A 2.8” compression driver attached to the 75° DMTTM waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance.
When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with E115 – 500 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers: For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software.For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M10 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Model: E115
- Configuration: 1 x 15-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response: (-6 dB) 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 43 Hz – 20 kHz
- Power capacity1: continuous/peak 500 W / 2000 W
- Sensitivity: 97 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 75° conical DMT
- Output2 (peak SPL @ 1 m): 130 dB
- Drivers: LF: 381 mm (15-inch) driver with 89 mm (3.5-inch) voice coil. HF: 38 mm (1.5-inch) exit, 71 mm (2.8-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Cross-over: Full-range only 1.55 kHz
- Input connectors : 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles, Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 28.2 x 17.5 in
- (WxHxD): 420 x 716 x 445 mm
- Net weight: 31 kg / 68 lb
- Shipping weight: 34 kg / 75 lb