Θα σας ειδοποιήσουμε αμέσως μόλις το προϊόν υπάρχει σε stock στην αποθήκη μας! Η εκτέλεση των παραγγελιών θα γίνει με σειρά προτεραιότητας και δεν εγγυούμαστε ότι η τιμή θα παραμείνει η ίδια.
2 Έτη Εγγύηση
DescriptionFour mic inputs with best in class audio quality, speed and metering.Audio QualityEquipped with the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology found in audio interfaces costing thousands, the M6 delivers an astonishing 120 dB Dynamic Range on its main outputs. ESS converters also drive the he...περισσότερα
2 Έτη Εγγύηση
Τιμή με Φ.Π.Α και Δωρεάν Μεταφορικά
Οι ειδικοί μηχανικοί μας μπορούν να σε βοηθήσουν!
Four mic inputs with best in class audio quality, speed and metering.
Equipped with the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology found in audio interfaces costing thousands, the M6 delivers an astonishing 120 dB Dynamic Range on its main outputs. ESS converters also drive the headphone outputs, which rivals dedicated headphone amplifiers costing hundreds. Ultra-clean preamp circuits produce a measured -129 dBu EIN on the mic inputs. Capture and monitor your audio with pristine clarity.
- ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology for superb analog sound
- The same converter technology used in audio interfaces costing thousands
- Measured 120 dB dynamic range on outputs
- Measured -129 dBu EIN on mic inputs
- ESS-driven headphone outputs
The M6 provides best-in-class speed for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) through your computer, thanks to MOTU's expertly engineered USB drivers, which deliver class-leading, ultra-low 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (at 96 kHz with a 32 sample buffer).
When recording and mixing, nothing is more critical than achieving optimum levels. The M6 is the only audio interface in its class with a full color LCD featuring clear, detailed level meters for all inputs and outputs. Enjoy professional-level volume control and feedback to get your sound just right.
The M6 driver provides convenient loopback channels to your host computer, so you can easily route computer output back to the computer, where you can mix it with up to four mics (and/or guitars) from the M6 in your host software for live streaming or podcasting. Streaming and podcasting has never been easier and better-sounding!
A/B Monitor Switch
The M6 is the only audio interface in its class to offer A/B monitor switching. Connect two pairs of monitors and quickly check your mixes on each pair with the push of a button.
With the included multi-blade international DC power adapter connected, you can power the M6 when the computer is turned off (or completely disconnected from the M6). This allows you to monitor any live inputs you may have (mics, guitars, keyboards, etc.) without a host computer or iOS device needed.
A tradition of engineering excellence
Decades of award-winning product engineering for hit songs, mega tours, primetime shows and blockbuster movies goes into every MOTU audio interface.
Workstation software, virtual instruments and loops to get you making music right away
Connect the M6 to your Mac or PC and start laying down tracks with the included Performer Lite or Live Lite production software, plus hundreds of loops, one-shots and sounds from industry leaders Big Fish Audio, Lucidsamples and Loopmasters.
- MOTU Performer Lite
Performer Lite provides everything you need to record, edit, mix, process and master your own music tracks quickly and easily. Plug in your mic, guitar and MIDI keyboard and start tracking with over 100 virtual instruments, dozens of effects plug-ins, guitar FX processing and much more.
- Ableton Live Lite
Live Lite 11 is a lightweight version of Ableton Live 11. It comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments and effects – everything you need to record songs, create hands-on with your controller, take music made in your apps further and so much more.
- 100+ Virtual Instruments
Performer Lite includes over 100 virtual instruments, including acoustic and electric pianos, guitars, basses, drums, organs synths, orchestral instruments, choirs, world instruments and much more. Take your musical muse wherever it wants to go.
- Loops and sounds
You get 6 GB of free loops and sample packs from leading sample content providers to help you start making music right away. Choose from dozens of musical styles, then drag and drop in your project's timeline to build your track quickly.
- 6-in / 4-out USB audio interface with studio-quality sound
- Best-in-class audio quality driven by ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology
- Best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) for host software processing
- Best-in-class metering for all inputs/outputs with a full-color LCD
- 4 x mic/line/hi-Z guitar inputs on combo XLR/TRS
- Individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power for each mic input
- 2 x balanced 1/4-inch line inputs
- Hardware (direct) monitoring for all inputs (in mono or stereo)
- Monitor mix knob to balance live inputs and computer playback
- A/B switch to compare mix output on two sets of studio monitors
- Measured -129 dB EIN on mic inputs
- 4 x balanced, DC-coupled 1/4-inch TRS outputs
- Measured 120 dB dynamic range on the 1/4-inch balanced TRS outputs
- 2 x headphone out (driven by ESS converters) with independent volume control
- 1 x 3-4 switch for optional headphone monitoring of Line Out 3-4
- MIDI in/out (16 channels to/from USB host)
- Support for 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rates
- USB audio class compliant for plug-and-play operation on Mac (no driver required)
- Windows driver with 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (32 sample buffer at 96 kHz)
- Mac driver (optional, for 2.5 ms RTL@32/96 kHz and loopback feature)
- iOS compatible (USB audio class compliant)
- Driver loopback for capturing host output, live streaming and podcasting
- Bus powered USB-C (compatible with USB Type A) with power switch (USB cables included)
- Multi-blade international DC power adapter for stand-alone operation without a computer
- Rugged metal construction (extruded case, faceplates and knobs)
- Workstation software included (MOTU Performer Lite and Ableton Live Lite 11)
- 100+ instruments (in Performer Lite)
- Over 6 GB of included free loops, samples and one-shots from industry leading libraries
- Kensington security slot
- Two-year warranty
Γράψτε τη δική σας αξιολόγηση
Πως βαθμολογείτε αυτό το προϊόν;