Connect all your studio gear, including microphones, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines, outboard processors, MIDI gear, optical expanders - even a foot pedal. All I/O is available simultaneously. New in the 828es, renowned ESS Sabre32™ DAC technology delivers 123dB dynamic range and the same proven, award-winning audio quality as MOTU's flagship 1248. Connects to your Mac or PC with Thunderbolt™, hi-speed USB 2.0 or AVB/TSN Ethernet for up to 256 audio channels (128 in and 128 out).
Class-compliant firmware and industry standard drivers work with any audio apps. Connects to iPad™ with a standard camera connection kit (adapter). Capture your recorded material in its truest, most natural form with -108 dB THD+N, 118dB dynamic range and -128dBu EIN performance. Each mic channel has individual preamp gain, pad, 48V phantom power and digital remote control.
Each 828es mic input offers a pre-converter, hard-wired send for mono or stereo mic channel outboard processing. Take control of your recording sessions with the built-in talkback mic and front-panel talk button. Connect two sets of speakers and check your mixes instantly with front-panel A/B speaker select buttons.
A ull-fledged 48-input digital mixer delivers 7 stereo aux busses, 3 groups, access to 64 network inputs, and DSP effects including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate and compression. If you know your way around a large-format mixing console, you'll feel right at home. If you've ever wished to mix on a large console, the driver's seat is now yours.
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- ESS Sabre32 Ultra DAC technology
- Integrated DSP for EQ, Compressor and Reverb
- 2 XLR/Jack 6.3 mm mic/guitar inputs thomann with integrated hardware limiter
- 48V Phantom power
- 8 Balanced line inputs and outputs
- 2 XLR main outputs
- 2 Send
- 2 ADAT inputs and outputs
- Coaxial S/PDIF inputs and outputs (24 Bit / 96 kHz)
- MIDI input and output
- Word clock input and output
- 2 Headphone outputs
- Thunderbolt connector (compatible with TB 1 and 2)
- USB 2 connector
- For Win Vista thomann / 7 / 8 and MAC OSX 10.6 or higher
- Body shape: 19" / 1 RU
- Includes software CueMix FX, Motu SMPTE Console and AudioDesk (MAC only)