We will notify you as soon as the product is in stock in our warehouse! The orders will be placed in priority order and we do not guarantee that the price will remain the same.
2 Years Warranty
2 Years Warranty
Our expert engineers can assist you!
Desktop Style High Performer
Meet Talk, an intermediate, desktop-style high performer microphone with three studio-quality condensers and a 96kHz/24BIT resolution to put your sound at ease for better recordings and podcasts wherever you go. With the four prominent directional pattern modes, you choose what you want to record. Whether your record a podcast, game stream, YouTube video, music or a voiceover, Talk gives you powerful sound quality with all the controls.
Professional Grade Recording
Talk features a studio-quality resolution of 96kHz/24BIT to ensure the recording is clear, detailed, and delivers great dynamic sound range for everyday use. Great for home, in the office or outdoors.
4 Directional Pattern Modes
Talk features four directional pattern modes: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Stereo, and Bidirectional. Great for individual or business calls, voiceovers, podcasting, music recording, and even ASMR. Choose the mode that suits your needs.
Control Your Recording
Adjust the gain control if there is any sensitivity, lack of sound or distortion. Choose your audio preference with the adjustments in loudness with volume control, and a 3.5mm AUX input for real-time listening with zero latency.
Plug And Play
Talk offers a 6.5-foot USB/USB-C input cable to plug into your device and operate your recording hassle-free. Use the standard-sized 5/8” input for swivel mounting anything, like camera tripods or other stands. Talk is free from drivers, and features plug and play, allowing you to record within seconds.
- Condensers: 3
- Directional Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Stereo, and Bidirectional
- Controls: Volume Control, Gain Control, and Quick Mute
- Plug and play: 6.5ft USB/ USB- C braided cable
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient with USB digital output
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Stereo, and Bidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120DB
- Sample Rate: 96k
- Bit Depth: 24
- Capsules: 3 x 14mm condenser capsules
- Weight (Microphone Body): 215gr
- Weight (Microphone with stand): 412.7gr
- Dimension: 135 x 70 x 63mm
- Dimension with tripod position: 235 x 195 x 195mm
- Cable Weight: 55gr
- Latency: 0
- Windows: 7,8,10
- Mac: 10.10 or higher
- Warranty: 2 year warranty
- Talk Microphone with 5/8" input for swivel mounting, 6.5-foot USB to USB-C cable (90-degree gold-plated connector). JLab Two Year Warranty.
Write your Review
How would you rate this product?