We will notify you as soon as the product is in stock in our warehouse! The orders will be placed in priority order and we do not guarantee that the price will remain the same.
2 Years Warranty
The Q150 proves that the best things come in small packages. A Uni-Q driver and CFD port mean it punches way above its weight.
Q Series bookshelf speakers excel in small spaces. KEF's Uni-Q driver array plus Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) port tech equals high resolution and big sound.
- DIMENSION (H X W X D): 303 x 180 x 278 mm, 307 x 180 x 278 mm (with Rubber Feet)
- DESIGN: 2-way bass reflex
- UNIT MEASUREMENT: Pair
- SENSITIVITY: 86dB (2.83V/1m)
- FREQUENCY RANGE FREE FIELD: 47Hz (-6dB)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 51Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 108dB
- AMPLIFIER REQUIREMENTS: 10-100W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms (min.3.7 Ohms)
- DRIVE UNITS: 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium Uni-Q, 25mm (1in.)vented aluminium dome HF
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES: 2.5kHz
- WEIGHT: 11.2kg (24.7lbs)
- FINISHES: Satin Black / Satin White
Write your Review
How would you rate this product?