Get great performance while saving the environment. Advanced Eco features help to substantially lower your operating cost without compromising on quality and flexibility. Less shadow and glare gives the presenter more space to engage with his audience and enhances the experience when using the interactive multi-pen solution.The UM301Wi is particularly suited for classrooms and small to medium sized meeting rooms.
- No Shadow and Glare thanks to ultra-short throwing distance - for an enhanced interactive whiteboard experience and more space to engage with your audience when presenting.
- Minimized Cost of Ownership - due to long lamp life and lower power consumption.
- Innovative new Eco functions - to reduce power consumption.
- Future proof connectivity - due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals including MHL support, network capability as well as optional wireless connectivity.
- Wall-mount included - for quick and easy installation, compatible with height adjustable systems.
- Multi-Pen Interactivity - Easy and time-saving installation with auto-calibration.
- Free DisplayNote Multiuser Licence - present, share, collaborate with up to 5 participants across multiple devices (available until March 2016).
- Special Characteristics - AMX Beacon; Auto Eco Mode; Auto Power ON/OFF; Carbon Savings Meter; Colour Management; Content Transmission via Network; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation; Direct Power-Off Function; High Altitude Mode; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Magnify; NaViSet Administrator 2; OSD with 29 languages; Off-Timer; Optional User Logo; Optional WLAN; PJ LINK; Password Security System; Quick On/Off; Remote control and administration via LAN and RS232; Security Bar; Test Pattern; USB Display; USB Viewer for JPEG; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Wall Colour Correction; 75 % AV mute function; Auto ECO Mode; ECO scheduler; Longer lamp life; Green one touch ECO and AV mute button; Intelligent Power Management; Reduced power consumption. Only 0.4W stand-by; Software scheduling
- Projection System: LCD
- Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Brightness: 3000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 6000 : 1
- HDMI Input: X 2
- VGA /HD-15 Input: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- COMPONENT VIDEO Input: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- LAN Input: Yes
- USB: Yes
- RS-232 Input: x 1
- Accessories: Interactive Module incl. 2 pens (NP03Wi); IR Remote Control (RD-469E); Mini D-SUB Signal Cable; Multi-Touch Module (NP01TM); Power Cord (3 m); Quick Setup Guide; Security Sticker; Users Manual on CD-ROM; Wall-mount kit NP04WK
- Projection Position: Yes
- Lamp Type/ Lamp (Normal/Economic Mode)*: 235W, 8000 Eco / 5000 Normal / 4000 High Bright Mode
- Audible Noise: 27 / 27 / 35 (ECO / Normal / High Bright)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 378 x 112 x 428mm