With 1080p resolution and 10000:1 contrast, the M403H delivers perfect image quality for very detailed content as well as high quality movies. With highly efficient and innovative ECO features, a sealed DLP light engine, long lamp life and low power consumption, this projector is virtually maintenance free and offers an impressively low cost of ownership without compromising on quality and flexibility.
Innovative new ECO functions help to significantly reduce power consumption. The excellent price performance ratio makes this projector especially suitable for classrooms and mid-sized meeting rooms.
- Connect and share - with up to 40 wireless devices with the NEC Image Express Utility (Windows & MAC) as well as Wireless Image Utility (iOS & Android) software.
- Display Full HD content - as it is intended - you can see even small details in images.
- Maximum flexibility - due to large 1.7x optical zoom, horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
- Robust and maintenance free with sealed light engine - provides full dust protection and eliminates the need to clean filters.
- Low cost of ownership - up to 8000h lamp life, low power consumption.
- Full Connectivity and Media Playback - stay up to date with todays playback demands with a wide range of interfaces and assured playback of all major media formats.
- Great connectivity - due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals as well as network capability.
- Special Characteristics - Ambient Light Sensor; Auto Eco Mode; Auto Power-ON Function; Carbon Savings Meter; Colour Management; Constant Brightness Mode; Content Transmission via Network; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation; Direct Power-Off Function; Full 3D DLP® LINK support; High Altitude Mode; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Magnify; NaViSet Administrator 2; OSD with 29 languages; Off-Timer; Optional User Logo; Optional WLAN; Password Security System; Quick Start; Remote control and administration via LAN and RS232; Security Bar; Simple Access Point; USB Viewer for JPEG; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Wall Colour Correction; 75 % AV mute function; Auto ECO Mode; ECO scheduler; ImageCare® Technology; Longer lamp life; Green one touch ECO and AV mute button; Intelligent Power Management; Reduced power consumption. Only 0.4W stand-by; Software scheduling
- Projection System: DLP
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 4000 ansi
- Contrast Ratio: 10000:1
- 3D Support and Compatibility: Yes
- HDMI Input: 2 x HDMI (Deep Color, Lip sync) with HDCP
- VGA /HD-15 Input: 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232) (male)
- COMPOSITE VIDEO Input: RCA x 1
- USB: 1 x Type A USB 2.0 high speed) & 1 x Type B USB
- Lamp Type/ Lamp (Normal/Economic Mode)*: 270WAC with 5500 hours of life expectancy (8000 in Eco Mode)
- Audible Noise: [dB (A)] 30/33/36 (Eco / Normal / High Bright)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 367.9 x 107.5 x 291.3mm
- Weight: 3,7 kg