We will notify you as soon as the product is in stock in our warehouse! The orders will be placed in priority order and we do not guarantee that the price will remain the same.
2 Years Warranty
Whether you’re installing a new set of surround or ATMOS speakers, adding a second subwoofer for the ultimate home theater experience, or just need more core-pounding impact from your favorite music, the HTS 10 delivers the powerful bass you crave....more
2 Years Warranty
VAT included and Free Shipping
Our expert engineers can assist you!
Whether you’re installing a new set of surround or ATMOS speakers, adding a second subwoofer for the ultimate home theater experience, or just need more core-pounding impact from your favorite music, the HTS 10 delivers the powerful bass you crave.
All The Feels
The Polk HTS 10 subwoofer enhances home theater and music listening with powerful deep bass. It features a long-throw Dynamic Balance 10” driver, patented Power Port technology and a state-of-the-art 200W Class D amplifier. Easily to access controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs.
Bass You Can Feel
Pair the HTS 10 with any of your Polk speakers for that deep bass impact you can feel across all your home theater and music needs.
Dynamic Balance Drivers
Front-firing 10” driver with our patented Dynamic Balance technology is Klippel optimized to provide clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion and greater durability.
Total Pieces: 1
- (1) Removable Speaker Grille
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) Product Registration Card
Electronics Warranty: 3 years
Drivers Warranty: 5 years
Original Purchaser Only: Yes
- Total Pieces 1
- Height: 16.614" (42.2 cm)
- Width: 15.118" (38.4 cm)
- Depth: 16.1" (40.89 cm)
- Weight: 37.75 lbs (17.12 kg)
- Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type Power Port Bass Vented
- Subwoofer Array Driver Complement: (1) 10" (25.4 cm) d (Round) Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimized driver - Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 200 Watts
- Continuous Power: 100 Watts
- Total Frequency Response: 25 Hz → .180 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Lower and Upper: -3dB Limits 30 Hz → .120 Hz
- Amplifier Class Class D
- Audio Inputs: LFE (Unfiltered)
- Stereo Line Level: - (2) RCA
- IO Button Location Back Panel
- Volume +/-
- Low Pass Filter (30Hz-120Hz)
- Phase (0/180°)
- Power: Auto on/off
- Power: DC control (12V trigger)
- US Power Cycle Energy Star Compliant with Auto Standby (.5W)
Write your Review
How would you rate this product?