The TH-900mk2 Premium Reference Headphones from Fostex now feature detachable connectors for cable replacement and are compatible with the optional balanced cable (model ET-H3.0N7BL). Like the original TH-900, the mk2 offer a uniquely designed driver unit with a 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss) magnetic flux density and bio-dynamic 50mm diaphragm.
The housing features a traditional Japanese lacquered "Urushi" finish on Japanese cherry birch. The included unbalanced cable is made from 7N grade OFC and the 1/4" stereo plug features a gold coating. Additionally, the headphones come with a stand and carrying case.
- New detachable connectors for cable replacement. Optional balanced cable, model ET-H3.0N7BL is also available for balanced connection
- Neodymium magnetic circuit adopting the magnetic repulsion system with 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss) magnetic flux density to achieve wider dynamic range
- The detachable unbalanced cable is made of 7N grade (99.99999%) OFC and highly durable duralumin plug case
- Proprietary "Biodyna" diaphragm for fine and high resolution sound reproduction
- The housings are finished by Japanese traditional "Urushi" lacquer by a 110 years old artisan group in "Bordeaux" finish on Japanese Cherry Birch
- The ear pads are made of protein leather made from eggshell membrane for maximum comfort
- Driver Type: Dynamic 50mm
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 25 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL/V
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 45kHz
- Isolation: -10dB
- Connector Type: 1/4"
- Cable Length: approx. 10 ft. (3 m)
- Cable Style: Straight Dual Side
- Weight: 14 oz. (390g)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year