Expressive EQ with Vintage Smoothness! The magic behind the BAX EQ is decades in the making. Inspired by the classic Baxandall shelving curves — renowned by mastering engineers in the 60s and 70s for smooth, musical sloping and a unique sonic signature — the Dangerous Music team went to work creating the modern BAX EQ.
This unique stereo equalizer features stepped controls for repeatability and identical stereo operation. When what you want is an expressive equalizer — backed up with audiophile accuracy — you've found it. Treat your mixes to the Dangerous Music BAX EQ.Dangerous Music BAX EQ Stereo Mastering and Mix Bus Shelving Equalizer Features:
- Inspired by the Classic P. J. Baxandall Shelving Curves
- Stepped controls throughout for repeatability and identical stereo operation
- Broad Q Shelving
- 7-position High Pass and Low Pass Filters — 2-pole Butterworth configuration (12 dB/oct)
- 8-position High and Low Frequency Select
- +/- 5dB Cut and Boost controls in 1/2dB steps